We're always on the lookout for creative, enthusiastic, and hardworking people. If you are interested in joining team TSN this is where we list our current openings.
RETAIL MANAGER - WELLINGTON
We are seeking a full time Retail Manager to lead our team in our Flagship Wellington Store. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is on board with our brand values as well as our exceptional customer service style, is all about fostering a positive team environment, and above all has the hustler’s spirit. This is an exciting opportunity and could be the ideal position for a motivated Assistant Manager looking to further develop their management experience or for an experienced Store Manager looking to diversify their career. We want to hear from you!
- Leading and managing a retail team
- Fostering a positive team environment
- Providing exceptional customer care, applying twenty-seven names’ distinct approach
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Effective operational management of store systems and reporting
- Working closely and effectively with the Auckland based management to coordinate retail store operations.
- Working directly with the studio team for effective retail outcomes
- Developing a comprehensive knowledge base of the brand, its ethos and its products
- Implementing and maintaining visual merchandising roll out plans
- Organising and managing in seasonal launches and events
- Managing seasonal sales
- Assisting with recruitment
- Full time, 32-40hrs per week Tues - Saturday
- The ideal applicant will have management experience
- Previous experience in high-end retail sales is favourable
- An interest in womenswear and design
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- An appreciation and understanding of the twenty-seven names brand
- An eye for detail and merchandising skills
- A willingness to learn with the brand
- Previous experience working with Gmail & Google drive, Lightspeed POS, Shopify and Go Sweet Spot is desirable.
- High standard of personal presentation and style
- The ability to work independently and to self motivate
- Flexible schedule to meet the needs of the position
- Competitive annual salary
- Generous staff discount and seasonal allowance
Please send your CV and a cover letter to Anjali - firstname.lastname@example.org